the story of a mild mannered Stoke on trent boy becoming a teacher. Or a year spent being bullied by fourteen year old girls...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lazy bloggers are the worst kind

It has been a long time so an update is well overdue.

University has really been in full swing for the last few weeks and I have fully engaged in learning and associated activities! By this, of course, I mean drinking and I do feel that I have had a micro-firstyear over the last couple of weeks rolling in late and feeling rubbish most of some days.

Still the real work is just around the corner. We have all spent 2 days in our first schools and have two more this week. Two more lectures and then it's off to the schools until the end of January to really get stuck in with the work of teaching.

Many late nights of planning will hopefully be accompanied by more blogging! So consider this a little filler for the time being and I will definitely refocus soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home